This milkshake is not only tasty and creamy, but also healthy. And it can be prepared in 5 minutes. Therefore, it is the perfect recipe to make in the morning for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
The recipe only requires 3 basic ingredients, and it is all about mixing them altogether with the help of a blender. So it is a very quick and easy-to-prepare recipe that anyone could dare to make. Furthermore, bananas are very rich in potassium, vitamins A and C, and also carbohydrates. That is why it is so healthy and ideal for both athletes and children.
- 300 ml milk whole or semi-skimmed
- 3 bananas
- 2 yogurts banana flavor or plain
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 15 grams chocolate dark
- Chop the bananas and put them first in the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender (the milk, the yogurts and the honey or sugar) and blend until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses.
- Chop the chocolate into smaller pieces. Then top the milkshakes with them and serve immediately.
- DIFFICULTY: very easy
- BUDGET: low
It is far better to leave the bananas in the refrigerator for an hour before using them. This will result in a much more refreshing milkshake.
This recipe has been prepared to obtain a very creamy milkshale that is achieved thanks to the texture of the banana and the yogurt. However, if you prefer a more liquid shake you can add more milk or even add orange juice. On the contrary, if you prefer a even more smooth and creamy milkshake, you can add more banana or yogurt.